Friday, March 5, 2010

That First Blank Page

Facing that first blank page of any writing project can be daunting, as any writer will tell you. Even those of us who are accustomed to laying ourselves wide open for public scrutiny still cower when there's writing to be done and you're just not in the mood. But, here I am. Molly of Computer Images Web has set up the blog area of my website and removed my excuses. What's funny is that on any given day I have a constant stream of thoughts, many related to food, running through my head. It's time to stick my toes in the water. Today's projects include attending my favorite monthly networking meeting, AM Biz. This month the group is celebrating their 7th Anniversary and AngelFood supplied cake and fruit salad. We're also getting ready for the Warren County Regional Chamber of Commerce's Business Expo held tomorrow at the Warren County Vo-Tech. I prepared some display cakes and will be offering samples of Asian Pasta. On the right is a one of tomorrow's display cakes featuring an Edible Image of a sweet, little girl. We can put any photograph or logo on a cake or cookie. My biggest news is that tomorrow, after the Expo, I am going to pick up my new 20-quart mixer! I've waited a long time to make this major purchase and I'm so excited I think I'll knock on all the neighbors' doors asking if they have anything BIG they want mixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment